You may renew most materials twice unless someone is waiting for an item. There are three ways to renew materials – in person, by telephone, and online. When you renew, please have your library card in front of you and the barcode of the item(s) to be renewed. For telephone renewals, please call (860) 224-3155 ext. 110. Express books are not renewable. Certain interlibrary loans are not renewable by phone.
How to Renew Online
- Click on the "Library Catalog" link to access the catalog.
- Click on Login at the top of the screen.
- Enter your last name.
- Enter your library card barcode number from your library card (no spaces). Then, click on "Submit Query".
- Click on your name at the top-right corner to access your account.
- Click on the box next to the items you would like to renew and click ‘renew marked’. If you would like to renew all of your items, click 'renew all'.
- Your new due date will appear on your account
- A message will appear if the item is not available for renewal.
- Click “Logout” located at the upper right corner or under “Search Tools” when you are finished.
Do not hesitate to contact the Information Desk at 860-224-3155 ext. 125 if you have any questions or encounter any problems.